Boat Buying 101 October 16th, 2013
Purchasing a new boat can be a confusing process however if handled and thought our carefully, will prove to be one of the most rewarding decisions a family could ever make.
In making the decision on which boat is right for you, check of the following steps during your decision making process and we look forward to seeing you on the water participating in the truest form of family recreation.
- * Style of boat – fish, cruise, all of the above?
- * What is the reputation of the boat you may have interest in?
- * What is the reputation of the dealer you may be buying from?
- * How long has the dealer carried the brand you are considering?
- * What are the weekend hours of operation for the dealership you are considering?
- * Have the dealer and manufacturer repeatedly been recognized for excellence in customer satisfaction?
- * Does the dealer offer in-house financing?
- * Have you considered the importance of the resale value of the boat you would like to purchase?
- * Have you taken the time to visit the dealership, to meet the staff and tour the service department?
- * Have you taken a sea trial YET?
Tags: boat buying, boat dealer